Sunday, August 25, 2013

What I want....

I want his head between my legs. I want to look down and see his face burried in my pussy. I want to gently caress his face and neck as I moan, his lips and tongue gently working their way around my clit. To run my fingers through his hair as he licks and sucks every part of me taking time, reading my body. Without my speaking a word I want him to know when I need him to put his fingers inside of me. I want to feel myself throbbing, I want to feel myself wanting to protest as he pulls his finger out of me and kisses me, allowing me to taste the sweetness of my own pussy juices on his mouth and fingers. I want to see his reaction as I moan, the heat from the head of his throbbing cock searching for a way in. To wrap my arms around his neck as he moans sliding gently forcefully deep into my wet pussy. To feel him use me to please himself, to feel him wanting to please me......
Ah, am I so horrible? Am I so wrong. To desire, desire and lust. Oh pleasures of the flesh, you are so wrong, so wonderfully amazingly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment