Friday, September 13, 2013

Bound for me

He knelt in front of me, the black rope held his wrists together, droplets of sweat stood out on his chest.  I reached out and gently ran my hand through his hair, he raised his eyes to meet mine.  I took hold of his chin and whispered in his ear, "Did I say you could look at me?"  He dropped his eyes, his cock twitched as it stood at attention. The shirt he had worn to the office was drenched in perspiration and aside from the black rope binding his wrists it was all he had on.  I ran my nails down his chest past his cock and cradled his balls gently. His breathe quickened as I drug my nails gently across the soft, moist skin of his testicles.

I moved to stand in front of him, placing a black stiletto on either side of his hip.  I ran my hand through his hair then pulled his head back placing my pussy inches from his face so he could smell me.  He closed his eyes.  "Do you want to taste me?" I asked him.  Obediently, silently he nodded.  I smiled, his devotion touched my heart, I placed my pussy on his lips for a sweet sweet kiss.



Thanks to my twitter followers for so many beautiful pictures and inspirations. 

I would love to have this man on his knees... wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment