Sunday, September 1, 2013

Three is not a crowd....


I met him a while ago.  We hit it off wonderfully.  He was tall, over six feet, blonde hair blue eyes with a muscular swimmer’s body.  Antony was sexy and sweet; oh he was so very sweet.  The first time he kissed me my stomach flipped.  We were in my car, hidden away from prying eyes, a stolen moment. It had been over four years since I had kissed or even touched anyone other than my husband.  Antony pulled me close to him and shyly I dropped my face, laying my forehead on his strong chest.  He took one hand and gently caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers, then lifted my face up to his.  My arms encircled his neck and he kissed me.  His lips were soft against mine and his kiss was gentle but passionate.  I caressed his cheek with one hand and ran my nails down his back with the other, imagining how making love to him would feel.  We kissed like that for a long time, getting to know each other through gentle probing tongues and soft sweet lips.  His got hard as we kissed and I, being too shy to touch it with my hands, moved my body closer to his rubbing his cock “accidently.”

One day, after not seeing him for a while I longed to be in his arms.  He invited me for coffee,  I wanted more though, I didn’t want to just see him, I wanted to feel him inside of me, to feel his body moving with mine.  Shyly I suggested that maybe something else might happen.   I received a text from him later that day, asking if I would mind if a friend of his watched us.   I was shocked, at first, but within moments I was intrigued.  I asked Antony how he felt about having his friend watch him as he fucked me and he said he didn’t mind.  In fact he said, “I will have to try not to cum to fast because it will be so hot.”  I asked him then would his friend want to join in?  Antony told me that he was sure he would if I wanted him to.  I have always told people that I would love to be in a three way with two women and a man, because I am bi-curious and haven’t had the chance to be with a woman yet, but I never mentioned that I wanted to be with two men.   Secretly, however, it was on the top of my bucket list.  I texted back to him that I wouldn’t mind another man watching us if he didn’t mind.  He happily agreed and told me he would set up a day for us to meet within the next week or so.   That was on a Friday. 

All weekend long all I could think about was our upcoming meeting.  How would I handle another man watching me, would I want more?  I knew that I wanted to be filled with one big hard cock and have another in my mouth, but I was worried of what Antony would think of me.   The entire weekend I was in a constant state of sexual excitement.  I would fantasize what it would be like to be fucked in both my pussy and my mouth at the same time and the more I thought about it the hornier I got.  I must have played with myself three times a day or more the entire weekend.  

By Monday morning I couldn’t help myself.  I sent Antony a text asking him if he thought we could meet that day.  To my surprise, delight and terror he said yes.  I was shocked, thrilled, excited and overwhelmed.  Could my fantasy actually come true?  I wasn’t sure if we would actually have a three way, or if I could go through with it; but another man watching me get fucked was almost as good as a three way, right?  I mean isn’t that just a smile and a nod away?

I had to tell someone, but I’m married and couldn’t trust anyone but one friend.  I called her and we met for coffee that morning.  Through rushed whispers, giggles and gasps I told her the entire story.  She was very turned on by the whole thing and asked me what I was going to wear. “Wear?” I said, “I hadn’t thought about that, I mean, hopefully I wouldn’t be wearing anything.” I said.

 “No silly, what are you wearing under your dress!” she said exasperated with me.   When I told her I was wearing a bra and panties; she balked at my response took me by the hand and said we were going to her house to get some lingerie for me to get fucked in.

At her house we had a regular dress up party.  I wasn’t sure what she was thinking because she was dressing and undressing me like a life size doll.  This was all very awkward for me because I was already horny and here was this pretty girl taking off my clothes and putting different lingerie on me, literally dressing and undressing me.  It was torture, pure sweet, torture.

 Finally she settled on a cute tiny see through black dress that could easily be worn while being fucked, which I totally like because I am a little shy about my middle.  As I stood there in my bra and panties she slipped the little black see through tube dress over my head.  It barely covered my ass and as she stood back to look at me she said, “Oh these have to come off.”  She took the straps of my bra down and turned me around undoing my bra and throwing it on the bed, then she came around in front of me and pulled my panties down over my hips and took them off of me, kneeling in front of me she guided my high heeled shoes out of my black lace thong one by one.   I just stood there, ashamed to be so turned on by her face so close to my now exposed pussy.  She gently pulled the dress down past my  hips looking up at me the entire time, I pretended not to be excited by it but my nipples were hard as rocks and showed through the see through black material. Standing back she gave me the once over one more time, then as if remembering something important she gasped, “Oh I have the perfect thing.” She turned grabbed a small jar and opened it; she pulled the top of the dress down exposing my bare breasts and began rubbing my nipples with the purple gel from the jar.  “This tastes fabulous.  See,” she reached out and put her finger to my lips gently rubbed some on my bottom lip.  My pussy was getting wetter and wetter but I wasn’t sure what to do, I froze.  As I stood there with her rubbing my nipples I bit my tongue to keep from moaning and all I could think of was, “Oh Kristyn, what have you gotten yourself into today?”   She smiled at me and said, “There, now you are ready to get your brains fucked out.”  With my pussy dripping and a little breathless from being excited, I laughed and put on my modest sun dress and we walked out to the car.

I met Antony outside of his friend’s house.  He kissed me holding me close then smiled down at me, “Are your ready?” he asked with a smile that shone even in his blue eyes.  I smiled and nodded, he took me by the hand and we went into the house.  Antony greeted his friend and then he introduced me to him.  I looked up at this tall handsome older man and smiled shyly and shook his hand.  I believe Antony told me his name, but I was so nervous that I was shaking all over.  He led us to the bedroom and I asked to use the rest room so that I could change, not that I was going to do anything other than take my dress off because all I was wearing was the little black see through tube dress.  I put my purse down and turned to find Antony standing there.  He leaned down and I put my arms around his neck and he kissed me.  I moved away from him and with shaking hands I slipped out of my sun dress and stood in front of him.  He smiled down at me and without a word he took me by my hand again and this time he led me to the bed.  He sat me down on the edge of the bed and began kissing me again, long passionate sweet kisses.  Aching for him I started to unbutton his shirt.  He took my hands off of him with a gentle kiss and he asked me to wait for him to go get his friend.

They came in together and the tall older man sat down in a chair by the bed, for now, I hope you don’t mind that I will refer to him as The Stranger, because at that point in time I had no clue what his name was, having forgotten it in the moment.  Antony took his clothes off down to his boxer briefs and climbed up on the bed with me.  I was aching for him so bad he could have just started fucking me right then and there, but he didn’t.  He kissed me, running his hands along my body, touching me everywhere as I moaned losing myself in his hands and the touch of his lips on mine.  He pulled my dress down exposing my breasts and kissed the dark nipples of my DDs as I arched my back for him.  Then he made his way down from my breasts kissing me all the way down until finally he pushed my dress up and exposed my shaved pussy.  He spread my legs then and he bent to kiss my fat pussy lips, sliding his tongue between them to gently lick my clit.  I moaned as I felt him spread my pussy lips with his fingers and  then his  lips encircled my clit.  I  moaned again and again, marveling at the soft warm wet tongue and how amazing it felt as it flicked back and forth lightly over my clit.  Small waves of pleasure radiated from my pussy as he began to suck lightly on my clit and I could feel my pussy relaxing, opening, looking for him to enter me.  His fingers explored me as his sucked my clit, making circles with his tongue and finding my g-spot with the fingers that were sliding in and out of me, noisy smacking wet sounds came from me as I felt myself wanting badly to cum.   I was lost in the feeling of his mouth on my pussy, his lips pulling gently at my clit, his tongue exploring every part of me and his fingers pushing inside of me.  I couldn’t hold back my moans and I was afraid that I would cum at any moment.  As I was trying hard to hold back my orgasm, his lips found their way back to my hard little clit and he started sucking on it again, my hands wrapped in his hair and I was moaning louder; my head thrown back in complete abandon any shyness that I had felt now completely forgotten.  I was completely in the moment and had long forgotten that we were being watched by The Stranger sitting quietly in the chair next to us.  Antony was not distracted in the least, his tongue never stopped licking my pussy and I could feel myself dripping wet.  I was slightly concerned about the wet spot I know I was getting on The Strangers sheets, but then Antony ran his finger down the length of my pussy and said, “Oh baby, your pussy is so fucking wet!” and he moaned as he slid his finger inside of me again, “mmmm, so tight” I heard him whisper and I trembled with pleasure.  I was aching to have him inside me, not just his fingers, I needed   his big hard dick to fuck me.  I was just about to beg him to fuck me when he sat up quickly pulling his cock out and moaning my name, “Oh fuck Kristyn, your so fucking hot” and he came on my thigh.  I laughed in shock and delight that he was so turned on.  I couldn’t help but feel just a little disappointed, thinking that he was going to stop at that point, because in all actuality my husband would have declared  the party to be over, but Antony is not my husband.  He got up, went to the bathroom and grabbed a warm towel, cleaned off my leg and much to my delight I felt his lips on me again.  I was so turned on by this small but sweet gesture that I could feel my pussy dripping.  Again he put his finger inside of me, he fucked me first with one finger then he put a second inside me,  I knew I was going to cum but I didn’t want to, I wanted to hold on to this feeling as long as I could.  Then a thought entered my head, “Oh no, what if I never have a threesome!  What if I cum and I lose my chance at fulfilling my fantasy?”  Why I thought that I would be allowed to cum only one time, I have no idea, but it was what was going on through my head.   I looked over at The Stranger and he was still fully dressed and I thought perhaps he wasn’t turned on by me and asked Antony why he was still fully dressed, thinking that he would at least be jacking off.   Antony lifted his face from between my legs and said, “Do you want to see his cock?”  I nodded and Antony told The Stranger that I wanted to see his cock.  The Stranger stood up and looked at me, I nodded again and he took his pants down.  His cock was fat and at least 7 inches long.  I looked at him as it bobbed about while he took the remainder of his clothes and instantly my mouth watered.  I moved towards him wanting desperately to put my lips around that fat head and suck on off the clear drop of juice that was collecting at the tip.  I took his cock in my hand and with Antony licking my pussy in the most amazing way I put my mouth on the head of The Strangers thick cock.  Immediately I tasted his sweet pre-cum and I let my tongue make circles on the head of his cock as my lips encircled it.  I sucked on his fat head as I stroked him with one hand, the other lightly running my fingertips along the length of his balls, caressing them gently.   “Oh shit, yes baby” I heard him moan as I slipped my mouth over his fat head and slowly took him deeper into my mouth.  Antony’s lips and tongue explored me, sending waves of pleasure through my body making me need to suck on The Strangers cock madly.  Taking him in and out of my mouth in deep slow strokes, I opened my throat and tried to take him as deep as I could.  He moaned sounding almost surprised as his balls slapped against my chin.  He was looking down at me, his eyes half closed his hands buried in my hair. 

After a bit I felt Antony’s lips leave my pussy and he picked up my hips to meet his.  Holding my legs open, my mouth and hands busy pleasing The Stranger; Antony entered me slowly.  I moaned with my mouth full of cock, it was amazing and maddening.  Antony was slowly entering me filling me and it felt as if he would never end.  Finally I felt his balls push against me as filled me entirely and I came. Long slow waves of pleasure went through my body, from my pussy to my toes, to the tips of my fingers.  With each stroke he sent wave after wave of pleasure through my body, my moans were stifled by the cock that was fucking my mouth also in long deep strokes. The Stranger’s cock pushed past my lips and tongue, into my throat.  Then Antony told me to turn over doggy style.  I did as he said and felt him slide deep into me again as my mouth found The Strangers hard cock again.  It was heaven and I couldn’t believe how amazing it felt being filled in my pussy and my mouth at the same time.   Antony watched me taking The Strangers cock in my mouth, “Oh, I think she likes sucking that fat cock.” He said almost growling, “Do you like that cock? You like sucking that big fat cock baby?”  I nodded with my mouth full moaning in agreement as he fucked me deep and fast.  He spanked my ass and buried himself deeper inside me.  Four big hands on my body turned me around, they guided me to face Antony as he knelt in front of me.  He took my face in his hands and guided my mouth on to his cock which I hungrily wrapped my lips around.  Instantly I could taste the sweet tartness of my pussy juices and my mouth and my pussy watered.  I opened my mouth and started sucking him in to my mouth starting at the head of his cock.  I put his hard helmet in my mouth, sucked on it, slid it out to the tip and curled my tongue around it.  I slid him in my mouth deeper and was trying to get my lips to touch his abdomen when the Stranger’s cock pushed up against my fat pussy lips.  He spanked my ass and grabbed two handfuls of my ass, spreading my cheeks apart.  I heard him spit and shivers of excitement went up my spine then a moment later I felt his warm spit pooling in my little asshole.  He rubbed his spit around my tight little ass hole then just when I thought he was going to try to fuck my ass he slid his middle finger into my pussy and started finger fucking.  I moaned and tightened my pussy around his finger, hoping he would want to slide his thick hard cock in side of me.  I heard him make a small gasp then he took his finger out of me and spread my cheeks apart again.  I could feel my pussy opening and closing for him, like a little mouth throbbing to be kissed.  The Stranger’s cock pressed against my opening, slowly stretching me as he forced his himself inside of me.   I wrapped my lips around Antony’s hard cock and I sucked him slowly, relishing the taste of my pussy juices all over him, I lapped up the pool of pussy juice that had collected at the base of his cock.  I grabbed Antony’s cock and stroke it as I sucked on the head, licking and sucking him.  Then I took him deep into my mouth.   The harder The Stranger fucked me the faster and deeper I took Antony into my throat.  With every deep stroke that Antony pushed his cock into my mouth I could feel The Stranger’s thick cock stretching my tight pussy and I could feel my pussy muscles tightening trying to pull him deeper inside of me.  There was no rhyme or reason to the rhythm of the way these two big men fucked me.  I was lost in chaotic ecstasy, Antony’s long cock invading my throat as I slurped, sucked, and licked worshiping it, caressing his balls gently with one hand; his hands lost in my long hair looking down at me moaning.  The Stranger’s cock moved slowly, methodically, deeper and deeper building speed as he fucked me doggy style.    Anton pulled me off of his cock and laid down on the bed so that I could suck him as he lay down; while The Stranger kept me on my knees, his big hands making me feel small as he controlled my hips, pulling me onto his cock with every thrust .  Happily I took his cock into my mouth, worshiping it with my hands, relishing the taste of him, the feel of his hard smooth cock between my lips, on my tongue as I ran it from the tip of his cock down his smooth shaft then licked his balls thoroughly  one by one.  Our moans joined as one when The Stranger began fucking me harder, deeper and faster.  I felt myself letting go, completely submissive to these two men.  Again I marveled at how good it felt to be sucking a hard cock, slurping and licking while I was getting pounded wildly from behind.  I heard The Stranger moan and he pulled his cock out and I felt his warm milk spilling all over my back and ass in several spurts, with each his body shook and he moaned quietly. I moved my ass back towards him, swaying lightly to caress his balls as he spilled all over me and he moaned even louder.  Antony pulled me off of his cock by my hair, “ride me now” without hesitation I got on top of him, easily finding his cock with my pussy and sliding him into me I  moving slowly up and down his cock.  The Strangers giz was pouring down my back and into my little ass hold as I rode Antony wildly marveling at how different his cock felt to The Strangers.   My pussy instantly tightened and wrapped itself around this new longer slightly less thick cock that was pushing deep inside me. The extra inch gave me a whole new and different feeling that felt so good I couldn’t help but ride him wildly, moaning.  The Stranger came to kneel beside me and held me from the side.  He draped my arm across chest and around his neck as I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped on arm around my cupping my breast and the other he grabbed my face.  He turned my face towards his and kissed me, his hands moving me up and down on top of Antony’s hard cock.   I exploded again in what felt like a series of small orgasms and I couldn’t stop my moans from coming with each wave of pleasure The Stranger was beside me guiding me on to Antony’s cock moving me up and down faster and faster.  I heard Antony cry out and instantly I felt his hard cock throbbing, from shaft to tip over and over as he squirting his load inside of me.  The moment his hot cum squirted into me I felt my pussy shudder and tighten again, pulling him deeper and deeper as if she had a mind of her own and all she wanted to do was drink every last drop of his hot sweet cum.  He moaned again and again then I stopped and looked down at him, “mmmmm, you came inside me” I said with a smile.  He smiled back at me and said, “Mmmm, yes I did baby” I felt another shiver of pleasure go through me, he was such a fucking turn on.  “Lay down.” I heard The Stranger said, “I want you to cum.” Obediently I was on my back in an instant.  He opened my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed entering me slowly.  Again I moaned and started playing with my clit as he fucked my pussy.  Antony was there in a moment, kissing me, pinching my nipples as he gently pulled my hair.  I was over whelmed with pleasure; every part of me was awake.  They touched my nipples, my hair, my lips, The Stranger had his hand on my hips as he fucked me deep and slow relishing every movement, I moved my hips while grinding my clit against his other hand.  I knew I was  about to cum, begging The Stranger to “Fuck me harder, oh please, please fuck me harder.”  He took his hand from my clit and with both hands on my hip began really fucking me hard and deeper than before his balls slapping again my ass.  I starting playing with me clit feeling the pleasure building, knowing any moment I was going to explode.  I moaned feeling him drive deeper and harder as my fingers made fast light circles around my clit.  The bottoms of my feet were hot, my legs were tense I needed to explode, then Antony bent and put his lips to my right nipple and I moaned.  As soon as his warm lips wrapped around my nipple he began to suck and with each such an explosion of pleasure and release went through me.  With loud moans I felt myself let go completely, from my toes to the ends of my hair wave after wave of pleasure and The Stranger kept on moving inside of me.  I grabbed at the sheets as I rode the waves of ecstasy.  Antony reached for my grasping hand and took it in his and kisseds me, holding me making the pleasure last and last, playing with nipples making each wave of my orgasms more intense.  My legs began to shake uncontrollably and I felt as if I couldn’t breathe, my eyes closing I had to finally beg The Stranger to stop.  I actually had to pull myself away from his cock begging for him to stop because I didn’t think I could have handled any more.  My entire body was shaking and The Stranger smiled at me, kissing my thigh he walked into the rest room.  Antony kissed my lips again.  “You were great.” He said.  Instantly I was that shy woman that had walked into the house early that day, but I was a lot happier.  He went into the bathroom and I took a quick shower rinse away the cum from my body.

As Antony and I said our goodbyes he looked to me and said, “Oh Kristyn, this is Jake, Jake, this is Kristyn.” And he laughed.  “Hi Jake, it was nice meeting you,” I said with a smile and I gave him a hug and a kiss goodbye.  Antony walked me to my car, gave me another one of his sweet kisses and I got in and drove away.  My legs shook the entire way home and I couldn’t help but think of how good my pussy felt, sore,  but satisfied and one thought repeated itself over and over in my head, “Oh I can’t wait to do that again.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment