Saturday, September 14, 2013

From my cam model days a long time ago....

 
 
I have been thinking of you,
 
your voice...
 
I don't know your face,
 
but I know your voice.
 
our moans carry over the phone line
 
my body aching for your touch,
 
needing to feel you inside me,
 
wanting to feel you fill me up
 
to taste you, caress you
 
feel your skin on mine
 
Your strong arms holding my body up
filling me up slowly, stretching me, kissing me.
 
You can see me, my nipples erect,
the flush of my skin across my breasts
 
You see how my pussy get shiny and wet
 as you speak in detail, as you direct the show.
 
My body moves, wanting you, needing you..
words can not express how bad I want your warm cock against my soft pink skin.
 
How I want to feel you press inside of me,
my arms wrapped around your neck fingers in your hair.
 
Talk to me, let me hear your voice.
 
Direct me, let me be your muse, your fantasy,
 
come with me, if only for a short time,
 
lets play in our world.
 
 
 For all those webcam models out there that have their favorite customer, I know I did back then.  Keep smiling, stomach in, back straight, tits out and don't smirk when they say something stupid. lol
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment