Monday, September 2, 2013

Warrant for my arrest?


Every morning I stop at a local bagel shop after dropping the kids off at school, so you can always find me sitting in front of my lap top with coffee and my bagel quietly writing.  Most mornings around 9 a.m. a group of young police officers come in to get their morning coffee. They always smile and nod at me since we see each other at least a few times a week, but this morning it was a little different.  Maybe because it’s holiday, I’m not sure exactly; but that day there was new man with them.  He stood several inches above the tallest of the young officers, he obviously out ranked them and he was hot.  I pretended to be busy looking at my lap top screen but really I was watching him.  His shoulders rippled under his body armor, he had a freshly shaved bald head that enhanced his rugged good looks and his piercing blue eyes.  He caught me staring at him and our eyes locked.  With a small smile, I dropped my gaze and pretended not to notice that he stood in the same place looking at me for what seemed several moments.  

As the group of officers made their way out the door one of them said, “Sir, we have your order.” To which the tall bald ruggedly handsome man turned to him nodded at me as he walked out the door.  Instantly I decided I had to come back every day until I saw him again.  I was definitely attracted to him and I wondered if he was interested in me.  I hoped so.

The next morning I was in the bagel shop a little earlier than normal because I didn’t want to take a chance of possibly missing the police officer that I had come to think of as “Sir” in my mind.  I liked that name for him, it seemed so dark, so dominant, commanding and sexy.  I sat at the table drinking my coffee and proof reading my last entry.  I was starting get horny, because as you know my entries are always about what makes me hot and as I squirmed in my seat I felt his eyes on me.  I looked up and there he was, standing outside the window.  He was talking to two other police officers, one very much younger and one about the same age.  He was smiling as he talked to them but his eyes were locked on me.  I smiled at him then dropped my eyes again, pretending to be engrossed in my work.  When he moved towards the shop door I looked up at him and watched him walk across the floor to the counter.  I made no attempt to try and conceal my obvious interest in him, I knew he was watching me but pretending to be interested in what his co-workers were saying.  When he received his order he turned to smile at me once then walked outside to join his friends. 

I finished drinking my coffee and packed up my computer.  On the way out the door I was surprised to see him sitting in a squad car.  I looked at him and smiled as I walked towards my car, putting just a little something extra in my walk since I knew he was watching me walk by. I loaded my things and got in the car and started to drive away.  As I made it to the end of the parking lot I saw a black and white squad car creep around the corner.  I slowed down at the stop light and hit my blinker and as I saw the police car gliding towards me I made a right turn.  I drove along the road a little slower than usual, hoping it was him and that he would catch up, but not sure if this was a coincidence or not.  Sure enough the low profile squad car  came around the corner.  I was so busy watching him in my rear view mirror that I didn’t see the light turn red.  I rolled right through it, lucky for me the path had been clear, but Sir had seen me.  Not sure what else to do I kept driving and Sir kept following me at a distance.  I drove along the city streets making my way home, waiting and wondering why he was following me so far.  I decided, for lack of a better place to go, to start driving home.  I drove along the city streets towards the outskirts of town and to a small two lane country road I enjoy taking on spring days.  The road winds through the mills between the two cities.  The scenery is beautiful and the roads are almost always empty this time of day.  Sir followed, I watched wondering what he was going to do.  I know it sounds weird but he followed me for almost fifteen minutes through the city streets.  As I drove up the old country road the squad car began to follow me closer.  I could see Sir driving behind me, he was alone and he was wearing sun glasses.  As we drove around the next curve the lights on the black and white cruiser went on and let out a quick short siren.  I jumped in surprise and pulled over at the next turn off.  It was slightly secluded by trees and grass from the view until you were driving past.  I watched the big officer get out of the car and walk over to my driver’s  side.  He knocked on the window with his big knuckles and I began to roll the window down.

“Do  you know why I pulled you over?” he asked.

“No officer, I thought it was because you wanted to get my number.” I said with a  smile and a shrug.  He didn’t even acknowledge what I said and I thought to myself, “oh great.”

He asked me to step out of the car and a little unsure I did as he asked.  He took me by the elbow and walked me to the passenger side of my car. “Turn around, hands on the hood of the car please.” He said in a commanding tone.  I did as I was told, starting to worry that maybe I had some kind of warrant or something, and that maybe I was going to really be arrested.  I was wearing a cute red summer dress and high heels so when I bent over to put my hands on the hood of my car, the skirt of my dress went up a little too.  He stood behind me looking at me, I didn’t move, I was hoping for a way to get out of a ticket and I thought if I did as I was told, maybe he would let me go.  He walked up behind me and put his big hands on my waist.  “Are you carrying any concealed weapons miss?” he asked.  His voice sent shivers down my spine and I shook my head no. “I asked if you were carrying any concealed weapons, are you?” he asked again. “No Sir.”  I said a little louder.  His hands encircled my waist and he leaned his body against mine, pinning me to the hood  of my car.  He covered my hands with his and ran his hands from my wrists up my arms, down the front of my chest and then down my sides.  He took his weight off of me and stepped back as he ran both hands down my hips and then down and up one leg at a time.  His touch was feather light on my exposed skin and I felt shivers go up my back.  His fingers moved to the back of my knees and up the inside of my thighs, his fingers brushed my soft moist skin of my shaved pussy.  He ran his fingertips along my velvety soft skin, spreading the lips as he put a finger in to my wet little snatch.  I arched my back stifling a small moan. 

He stood again behind me, his hand moving as he slid his fingers in and out of my pussy.  He moved the hair off my neck and bent to kiss the exposed skin, I shivered, “Don’t move.” He whispered.  I hung on his every word, “See, we have an issue.” He continued, his fingers still sliding in and out of my pussy, “You, pretty lady, have a warrant out for your arrest.”  He said. “Did you know that?”

“Yes, Sir, I’m sorry, I thought I might.” I said breathlessly my hips starting to move with his hand.

“I have to detain you, miss.”  He said as he slid his fingers out of me and pulled up my skirt, exposing my ass.  He grabbed a handful and bent to put his lips on my neck again.  I moaned, arching my back  and grinding my ass into his hard on.  “I saw  you looking at me today.”

“Only today?” I asked innocently.

He laughed, “No, not only today.” He said, putting his arms around my waist he  pulled me into him.  “Your fucking hot, you now that?” his hands found my breasts and squeezed as his lips found my neck again.  “I want to fuck you.”

“I want you to fuck me.” I said.

He turned me around and picked me up and sat me down on the hood of the car.  I gasped as the warm metal touched my bare ass and he bent to kiss me.  He spread my legs with his big hands and stepped between them.  His hands found my ass again and he pulled me closer to him so that I could feel the cold steel of his belt buckle touching my warm wet pussy.  His lips never stopped probing my mouth as I clung to him with my arms.  He broke the kiss by pulling my hair with one hand and bending his bald head to kiss my neck as his other hand ripped the thin straps of my sun dress.  The dress fell exposing my naked breasts and his lips found my nipples.  I moaned as he sucked them first lightly then building pressure and then releasing them again licking them lightly with his tongue.  His hand still in my hair he lay me down on the hood of my car, my bare breasts exposed for anyone who drove by to see, the big bald police man partially hidden as he licked my pussy.  I moaned staring up at the blue sky as I felt his lips find my clit.  He sucked gently, making little circles with his lips and tongue, his fingers playing just outside the opening to my throbbing wet hole.  I wanted him inside me and I could feel my little pussy opening and closing like a mouth waiting to be fed.  I grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples moaning as his tongue found my open pussy.  He began fucking me with his tongue, he held my legs in his arms and  finally just as I was going to start cumming he stood up and unbuttoned his belt, dropped it to one side and pulled out his cock.  I didn’t see it but I felt him as he pushed deep inside of me, I felt a little bit of pain as he forced himself into me and as I relaxed I moaned and felt myself gush with wetness.  I sat up and put my arms around his neck and he fucked me standing up, my head against his shoulder buried in his neck as he held me close pounding my body against the car with each thrust as he entered me completely, his balls slapping against my ass over and over again until I finally felt myself letting go.  I shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure radiated from somewhere deep inside my pussy out towards the tips of my fingers and toes.  His lips found mine again and I moaned loudly my moans quieted by his lips.  He laughed at me and pulled out of me, turning me around to lay face down on the hood of the car. He opened my legs and lifted my ass as his cock found its way inside of me again.  He fucked me hard, and fast.  “Use me, Papi!” I moaned over and over again, loving that he was using me as his fuck toy.  He pounded me, his hands around my waist his cock was pushing my limits, stretching me out and making me cry in pain and pleasure.  Slowly he built up rhythm moving deeper and faster as I cried out over and over until finally I felt him let go inside me.  It was amazing, I gasped as I felt his cock swell then pulsating as it shot load after load of hot cum inside of me.   I felt his hot semen squirting deep inside of me and I arched my back, my pussy sucking at his cock, trying to swallow every little bit of hot cum that was being let go. I came again still moving with him inside of me, he felt my pussy trying to swallow him and he moaned as he collapsed in ecstasy on top of me.  We lay there for a moment, resting, loving the way the hot metal felt on my body and this warm cum spilling from inside of me and down my thighs.  He sat up and dressed himself as I turned around, adjusting my dress top and pulling down my skirt. 

He pulled me into his arms again and asked me what my phone number was.  He never did give me a ticket.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment