Monday, September 9, 2013

Sex and ink in Scottland

Last year, I had the opportunity to take a trip to Scotland to visit a girl friend for two weeks. While in Scotland I visited a tattoo shop recommended by several of my girlfriend's friends.   I was leaning over the counter and heard footsteps coming toward me. I looked up and saw a man covered in tattoos, his muscular frame took up almost the entire hallway. He was covered in tattoos.  I was a little startled to see such a big, handsome Scott walking towards me.

I laughed "Oh, sorry, you startled me." He smiled and in this amazingly sexy Scottish accent he said, “Well you amazed me. So beautiful, what can I do you for?”
"I want a koi on my rib cage." My pussy watered as I imagined his red goatee covered in my juices and I looked at him again and bit my lip, making sure to give him my best "I want you" look I said,  “If you draw it and I like it, then I am all yours.”

“All mine hu?” I sat down on a near by chair crossing my legs, exposing the lace of my thigh high stockings. His eyes followed the exposed lace, down my leg to my high heels, then back up again. I smiled and offered him my hand, “I’m Kristyn.”

“I’m Neal.” then taking my hand, “Well, said the spider to the fly,” he leaned forward and whispered, “come with me.” I giggled and holding my hand he led me through the shop towards the back, behind a curtain and through an office door. "So show me where you want this koi?" I stood up and started unbuttoning my blouse slowly, our eyes locked and I held his gaze as I pealed the blouse off. “I was thinking on this rib cage, what do you think?”  I looked at him to see that although I was giving him a clear view of my rib cage he was staring at the profile of my breasts, instantly I felt my nipples getting hard.

“Um, love your bra, but the see through black lace is distracting me,” he dropped his eyes to my rib cage.  " I know what I want to do to with this piece, hope you don’t mind if I do some free hand art work on you.” I watched him as he quietly worked, he was definitely eye candy. As I looked down at him kneeling next to me, his lashes hid his eyes completely. I wanted to so bad to run my hand over his smooth bald head, gently guiding his mouth to front of my skirt.  I could smell his cologne, I took a deep breath that turned into a sigh. “I am giving you complete free artistic freedom, just make it awesome.” I said, ignoring the sweet feeling of his big hands on me.

 “Really? Hmmm, I am going to love tattooing you. Take off your clothes and lay down.” I took off my blouse and laid down, but my skirt bunched up, "Neil, I have a small problem with this skirt. I think I have to take it off, look how it bunches up around my waist when I lay down.” I looked up innocently.

“Far be it from me to stop a beautiful lady from taking off her clothes for me.” He said with a grin. I smiled at him and slipped my skirt off. I stood there in my bra and panties wearing black thigh high stockings and heels. He glanced over at me and said “on the table, babe.” When he finally turned to look at me he smiled and said, “Lay down on your side,” he handed me a pillow. “Get comfortable hun, I am going to be touching your body for awhile.” I laid down, and he got to work. Neil worked quietly, lost in the artwork. At one point I felt myself falling asleep to the hum of the tattoo needle, aware of his hand resting on my hip, on the lace of my panties. I opened my eyes when felt him wiping my entire side with cold wipe, a moan escaped my lips as his hand brushed my hip. “Hmmm, I would love to hear you moan, under different circumstances.” he whispered.
  I smiled, “hmmm, really? And how would you make me moan?”
“Oh, I have my ways, and I am sure I could discover many more.” He said as he ran his finger down my side and along the lace on my hip. “Get up so you can see your new tattoo.”

 I stood up and walked to the mirror. It was perfect, beautiful, I loved it. I started to tell him so and saw that he was leaning against the table looking at me. I was aware that I was almost naked in front of him. I turned again to admire the tattoo in the mirror, but also to give him a nice long view of my ass in my lace thong. “I love it, Neil, you are amazing.”  He came up behind me, his hands on my hips he turned me to face him. I looked up at him, expecting him to kiss me, but he didn’t make a move. I stepped closer to him and put my hand to his cheek, pulling his face down to mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lightly brushed his lips to mine. I leaned against him and slowly put my other arm around his neck.   He leaned in and kissed me harder this time, slipping his tongue inside my mouth as he held me tight against his chest.  I could hardly breathe and when he finally let me go I felt weak, as if he were holding me up with his arms.  Neil knelt and began kissing the sensative skin around my now bandaged artwork. I moaned, putting my hands on his shoulders, he wrapped his arms around me, placing each of his hands on my ass cheeks squeezing them as his lips explored the bare skin of my hips. He kissed my body through my panties, putting his mouth over my pussy and slowly blowing hot air on my clit through the almost non-existent black lace. I moaned quietly, not stopping him, wanting more. He moved the lace of my panties over, letting his finger run along the slit of my pussy from the start to just between my legs and back up, lowering his mouth to my slit he gently opened my fat pussy lips. I felt the warm, wet soft tip of his tongue find my clit and make small circular movements around it. I stood there, my hips rocked forward a little in response to his tongue, one hand on the back of his neck, caressing him, the other on his cheek. I looked down at him and he looked amazing to me, so handsome, strong, his eyes closed, his mouth on my pussy, one hand holding my lace pantie out of the way, the other holding me open while his tongue explored me. He took my left leg and put it over his shoulder so that he could put his mouth deeper into me.   I stood there, in front of him, one leg over his shoulder as his mouth explored deeper and further into my pussy. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, he easily slipped his finger inside of me, gently, filling my tight pussy up with his big finger. He continued licking my clit as he slid his finger in and out of my pussy, then he started sucking my clit gently as he found my g-spot with his finger. I rocked my hips against his hand; trying not to moan for fear that someone would hear us.

The soft touch of his lips and tongue sending waves of pleasure through me, my pussy was aching for more of him. I felt my legs growing weak as the sweet soft caresses of his tongue became more urgent, his lips sucking a little harder at my clit.  He easily held me up with his hand, now cupping my ass, tilting my hips towards his mouth. I cradled the back of his bald head, urging him on gently, caressing him.  Feeling myself ready to collapse, I pushed him gently away and moved my leg off his shoulder.  I pulled him up to kiss me again, loving the taste of my pussy on his lips. His hand found my nipple through the lace fabric of my bra, caressing it with one hand as his other hand found the snap between my breasts and easily released it. Both breasts pop out as if happy to see him and instantly he was cupping them in his hands.  He kissed my neck, letting his hot breath caress me, giving me chills as his lips made their way down shoulder. I put my arms around his neck as he leaned my body back taking my nipple into his mouth, sucking gently. I wanted to push him away, touch him, taste him, but it was all so good.  I knew I was being selfish but I loved that he so easily took me over, doing what he liked with me. The feeling of his strong arms around me, my weight completed supported by him as he leaned me back further, his lips never leaving my breast. One arm supported me from around my waist as he deftly took my bra completely off and let it fall to the floor. He turned me towards the tattoo bed and pushed me back until my ass was pressed against it. I leaned back holding myself up with my arms as moved to kiss me again on the lips. His mouth was more eager; kissing me a little rougher he picked me up and set me down on table. He pressed himself against me and I felt the bulge in his pants against my thigh. I wanted him so bad and that bulge was so hard, as soon as he stopped kissing me I moved under him so that I could grind my pussy against him. I pulled his shirt up letting my lips kiss his chest, lightly running my long nails against his skin, loving the feel of the hair on his chest. I kissed his neck and shoulders, I rubbed my face against his chest, smelling his cologne, letting my lips gently bite at his nipples, the whole time grinding my hips gently against his hard cock. My panties were soaked through and I could feel the cold metal of the button of his jeans hit my clit through the light black lace. I pushed him away a little. “Take off your shirt, please.” I whispered, running my nails down his rib cage. He pulled away from me, standing over me, between my legs and pulled his shirt over his head. He had a tattoo on his lower abdomen and across both shoulders, they were amazing, he was amazing, and I wanted nothing more than to allow this man to have his way with me. He pulled my panties down, stepping back to pull them completely off, running his hand down my stocking legs, down to my feet, still encased in my favorite black patent leather stilettos, his eyes never leaving mine. I felt exposed, like he was actually taking a picture of me, looking into my eyes and enjoying watching me become all his. He stepped to the side of the table, laying me down on my back. Standing to my right he kissed me again, long on the lips, his right hand running the length of my body, from my neck, down my breast, across my nipple, down my stomach and to my pussy. He kissed my neck, pulling my hair with his left hand as his fingers found my wet swollen clit. His index finger gently make circles around my clit making it swell even more, and then he pulled his hand away leaving me throbbing and aching for more. He stood up, I rolled over on to my right side, reaching for the button on his jeans, I unzipped them   He stepped back and took off his boots, I tried to get up but he pushed me back down on the bed, putting his fingers that had just been on my clit to my lips. I smelled my pussy on his fingers and took his fingers into my mouth. Sucking on them as he let his jeans fall to the floor. He took his fingers out of my mouth and I reached out for him, putting my hand on his hips I led him to my mouth. His cock was a wonderful 8 inches, swollen and thick. I took my hand and gripped the base of his cock, squeezing lightly and was pleasantly surprised to see a drop of clear pre-cum emerge.

“Hmmmmm” I leaned forward and let my tongue lightly flick back and forth across the swollen head. Then I flattened my tongue against it and let my lips encircle just the tip, sucking lightly as I squeezed, more pre-cum released into my mouth and he moaned. I sucked on the tip, working his cock into my mouth a little at a time.  Slowly sucking on it as I had the lollipop and running my tongue on the underside of the helmet. I cupped his balls with one hand and with the other I stroked his shaft, as my mouth worked its way down his beautiful veined dick. His hands wrapped in my hair he guided his cock deeper into my mouth. With one hand he found my pussy again. Deftly he played with my clit, massaging it lightly, exploring my pussy, encouraging me to take as much of him into my mouth as I could handle. When I worked my way all the way down to the base of his cock, he started moving me rhythmically, actually fucking my mouth as he played with my clit, alternating between fingering my g-spot and rubbing my clit. I was so wrapped up in the way he was making me feel that I barely noticed his huge cock sliding down my throat, swelling bigger with every stroke. He finally pushed my mouth away, even though I tried to put my mouth back on him, sliding his wet, pussy soaked finger around my lips then bending down to run his tongue around them. He moved around in front of me and opened my legs again, his cock was purple and swollen, it bounced as he walked towards me, and easily as if guided found its way to my pussy. He didn’t slide it in right away, I sat back up and kissed his lips, he leaned over me, lifting my hips a little, rubbing my pussy with his cock. It was hot against me and I couldn’t wait any more, I started to move against him, and he moaned,  I felt the heat of his cock at the opening of my pussy and he took his time entering me, it was amazing. I moaned quietly because I could feel every inch of his cock, the heat, the veins, the head. When he was about half way he pulled out to the tip, I raised my hips, hoping he wouldn’t stop and he entered me again, harder, deeper, pulling out even slower than before. He fucked me this way, holding my legs up in his arms.  I was trying hard to be quiet him pushing deep inside me then almost all the way out to the tip, each stroke had me practically begging him not to take his cock away. He pulled out of me and lifted me off the table, turning me over, my legs on the floor; he closed them and pushed me down on my stomach against the table. He slowly started pushing himself in my pussy from behind. I moaned a little louder without meaning to, I couldn’t help it. He reached around started rubbing my clit with his finger, the entire time he fucked me, slow, long and hard. I could feel the heat inside me rising, my pussy was clenching against him, throbbing, trying to pull him further inside. The head of his cock rubbing on my g-spot as he easily manipulated my clit. Biting the pillow he had given me earlier, I moaned into to it. I came, my body rocking with his cock, waves of pleasure running through my body, my legs squeezed together putting more pressure on my swollen clit as I came again and again.  Waves of orgasms running through my body, I felt myself go weak, my face buried in the pillow as I moaned again and again. I could feel him getting bigger inside me as he drove deeper and deeper, coaxing more orgasms out of me. Finally, he pulled away, I got up shaking, weak, he grabbed me from around the waist and turned me over again, trying to put his cock back into my swollen, sore pussy. I pushed him away and jumped off the table; I pulled the stool over and told him to have a seat on the table. He smiled and sat down on the tattoo bed. I sat down on the stool and wheeled myself between his legs. This time it was my turn to make him cum for me. He leaned back on his elbows and watched me as I started licking his balls, from taint to the base of his dick. I ran my tongue in circles on his balls as I stroked his hard thick cock, and then put my lips to the tip of his dick. I slid the entire length of his penis into my mouth, moving rhythmically, up and down, using my left hand on his balls and my right on his shaft. I alternated between running my mouth up and down his cock and moving my head as if shaking my head no gently as I sucked his cock, sliding it in and out of my mouth.  He lifted his hips to meet my mouth, watching me, sometimes closing his eyes, but always opening them to watch me again. His thighs muscles taught, I could tell he was close to cumming. His chest flushed, his breathing became shallower, as if he was running, his hips and stomach muscles clenched I continued the rhythm of my mouth, sucking a little harder. He moaned as I grazed his balls lightly, I felt him release at my touch, I kept sucking, his sweet salty cum filled the back of my throat and I was forced to swallow it. I kept sucking, trying to get every last drop from him, he moaned and his legs shook, he curled his back forward, his hands covering his face as he moaned louder and another shot of cum filled my mouth which I readily sucked out of him. He relaxed and his cock started to relax a little as well. I licked his balls gently. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up and kissed me deep on the mouth. I looked at him, not really sure what to say, not knowing what to say. He smiled, pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear. “Damn. So how often do you want to come in for tattoos?”

I laughed, snuggling against him. “Well do I have to get a tattoo every time we fuck?” I asked.
“No,” he said laughing, “if that were the case I would have you covered completely.”
“So,” I asked, “how much do I owe you?”
 “For the tattoo, nothing” he said.
 “Oh, and for the pleasure of your company?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.
“Well, for starters, what are you doing tonight?” he asked.
 “I am all yours.”
 “Good, wait right here.” He got up and started dressing. I took this as a cue and started dressing myself as well. He kissed me on my forehead and I buttoned up my blouse and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I listened to his deep voice as I heard him giving instructions to someone, somewhere in the shop.   By the time he came back I was sitting on the table again, makeup freshened and legs crossed.  “I forgot how beautiful you are Kristyn” he said. “Are you hungry?” “Starved.” He took my hand and led me out of the room, out of the shop and on to the side walk. We walked into a local restaurant, the beginning of our first date and a wonderful couple of days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment