Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bound on my knees... a moment with my Sir

My Sir handed me a blindfold and kissed my lips.  "Beautiful, put this on."  Without hesitation I put the blindfold on.  He walked in front of me as he led me gently and but firmly into a room.  "Give me you hands" he said, his voice in my ear sending shivers up my spine.  Obediently, I held out my hands and he took them and I felt the cuffs being applied to my wrists.

 My heart filled with joy as I felt his hands trembling as he bound the buckles of my restraints.  I felt his breath quicken when my lips brushed his hand in a grateful gesture.  I knew that this was not a sign of weakness but of his desire for me. That giving him myself completely and totally trusting my body to him was the greatest gift I could give him.  I felt the ropes wined through my restraints at my wrists and he pulled my arms over my head. "On your knees." He whispered.  I nodded as I dropped to my knees, my arms over my head.  I lifted my blindfolded face to where his voice was coming from.   Instinctively I knew that I was between his legs and I opened my mouth, hoping to be rewarded with the taste of his cock
.
I heard the smile in his voice, "Ah my beautiful sexy girl, you please me."  I smiled at the sound of his words, "Thank you, my Sir." I whispered, my lips brushing the tip of his cock which drooled precum on to my lower lip.  I felt it string across my lips as he gently slapped my cheek. "Good girl." He said then pushed himself deep into my mouth and down my throat....

photo credits from twitter! awesome pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment