Wednesday, October 16, 2013

When he talks to me like this I quiver inside.

I am a sentimental fool at times and when my Sir sends me text messages that make me melt I want to save them, ah, but I should not because remember, I am a married woman.  A married foolish woman who has been completely smitten by her Dom and now only hopes that her relationship with her Sir lasts for years and years.  I dare say I hope it out lasts my marriage, which if you don't already know is on the vanilla rocks.

This text made me quiver today, made me dream of future days on my knees for him.

My text to him:  I am so lucky to have found the perfect man.  The link to my kink, I can't wait to feel the ropes on my body and give myself to you to use. Xxo

His response to me was:  You do know that's mutual, and for that I am truly grateful.  You are My perfectly sexy, tight, hot, gorgeous, creative, intelligent, submissive little slut of mine..Whom I will use without apology to satisfy my most erotic desires and fantasies.  I will secure you. Tease you. Play with you. Bite you. Slap you. Finger you. Taste you. Firmly force you.  Make your skin red.  Open you up. Fuck you. Make you please me. Suck me. Fuck me. Open your legs for me. Open your mouth for me. Drink my cum.  Your nipples will be slapped.  Your pussy will be held open and stung with a belt, your clit will be teased and bitten.  You will cum for me. You will make my fingers, my lips and my cock wet from you and when I am done I will hold you as you shake in my arms.  Whisper in your ear, and kiss you thoroughly... and send you back home.  As we both long for and anticipate the intoxicating moment when we are able to touch each other again. X

No comments:

Post a Comment