Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Counter top delights...

Jake, Antony and I decided together again for another threesome and so we met up at Jake's house the other afternoon. At the door he greeted me by whispering. " I can't wait to get my lips on your pussy."  I laughed and put my arms around his neck, Antony buried his face in my neck and Jake began unbuttoning my black blouse.  Just then, the front door opened and a very pretty older woman walked in and upon seeing us on the couch stopped dead in her tracks. " Jake ?" she looked at him and she did not look happy, " What the fuck are you doing?" she ask. Unsure of the situation I stood up and Anthony moved in front of me as if to protect me. Jake reach out and took my hand, he pulled me forward and turned to his wife and said, "This is the woman that I told you about."

I smiled and shook her hand looking at Jake wondering what he had told his wife about me. Jake smiled down at me, "My wife and I have been swinging for years. and although I had no intention of sleeping with you when we first met I just couldn't help myself." I didn't know what to say, he continued. "At first I thought you were really too shy for my taste, but once I saw how lustful, and sensual you were in the bedroom I couldn't help myself. I love a woman who loves sex and when Janet got home from work I made love to her telling her all about you." Janet put her arm around her husband,  "I  can take the rest of the day off work if you want to play." and before I could say anything she reached out put her hand on my hip and pulled to her.  I looked at and could tell he was wondering if we were going to have a foursome, or if he and Jake we're going to be stuck on the side with a show. Knowing him, either way was good with him. Janet lean forward and her lips touch mine, they were soft sweet, a little bit of lip gloss, a fruity flavor. I remember thinking it was nice first kiss, confident and sweet, simple but with the promise of passion.

"Mmm, she does kiss good" holding my hand she led me to the kitchen.  Our heels clicked across the tile floor as we made our way to the kitchen island. "Do you prefer white wine or liquor?" she asked removing glasses from the cabinet. " I would love a glass of wine." She turned to the wine refrigerator pulled out a bottle of white wine and poured me a glass . After a few sips she put her class down and came to towards me again. "Jake told me that you have a fantasy about being with a woman." she smiled as she stood in front of me moving closer, pinning me against the counter. "I would love to be part of your fantasy, I would love it even more if I could make your fantasy come true." Intrigued, I smiled and asked, "Make my fantasy come true?"

Jane kissed me,  her sweet lips probing mine as her tongue gently touching mine.  She sucked gently on my lower lip as her hands made their way to my breasts; cupping my breast with one hand pinching my nipple as her  other hand made its way to the hem of my short skirt. I was excited by her touch, the her softness of her skin and her confidence.  I didn't stop her from kissing me, instead I kissed her back as passionately her lips touched mine. As her hand went up my skirt I tremble slightly, her soft fingers touched my freshly shaved pussy and I couldn't help but moan against her lips. The wine glasses forgotten the counters next to the fridge, she whispered in my ear "jump up for me." I didn't exactly as I was told and once I was sitting on the counter Janet began to unbutton my blouse then put her lips to my nipple through my bra as her hands found their way up my skirt. " Mmmm, you're not wearing underwear are you?" I shook my head no and she kissed my neck, her fingers gently opening my pussy lips as she slid her middle finger towards my clit making small circles with the slick pussy juice that was now dripping from me. 

I wanted to touch her,  kiss her breasts, have her nipples in my mouth and suck on them as she was sucking on mine. Button by button she undid my blouse, sweet lips making small kisses as the skin with exposed, moving lower and lower, the entire time her left hand never stopped spreading the sweet juices between my pussy lips.  Finally it felt like I was going to come, grinding against her exploring fingers, she was driving me mad. " Shhh, I told my husband I wanted a chance you, alone just me and you not them." she motioned at the kitchen island that I was sitting on, " Do you want me to taste you" she asked. 
 "Can I taste you too?" I whispered a little out of breath."
"I think that can be arranged," she look at me and smiled and begin removing her clothes. I sat up with my legs curled around me wearing only my skirt that was now bunch stuff around my waist. the cold granite of the counter top touched my warm hairless lips and shivers up my spine. Janet remove her clothes slowly so that I could watch her. First she took off her skirt, her blouse and then her bra and panties. She climbed up on the counter top next to me, sitting on her knees, she started kissing me again. My hands found their way to her breasts, I caress them gently, running my fingers across nipple as we kissed. She began pushing me back so that I had to lay down as she lay down next to me. We explore each others nipples with our lips and tongues, quiet moans stifled by kisses. She finally lay on top of me with her body pressed against mine and she kissed me sliding her fingers inside of me.  I moved her off of me so that I could lay down next to her my hand made its way to her sweet hairless pussy as  she ran her finger back and forth gently quickly across my hard little clit.   I found her wet and hot waiting to be touched. she moaned as I let my fingers explore her. putting two fingers inside of her I twisted my wrist and I move my hand back and forth sliding my fingers in and out of her, her wet juices coming out with every movement of my hand. she was moaning louder grinding against my hand and I wanted nothing more than to put my lips to her clit and taste her sweet juices. She took my hand and started licking her sweet juices off my fingers.

 I couldn't help myself, I kissed her, just as I love to be kissed. I buried my hands deep in her long brunette hair and kissed her long and deep. She pushed me away from and at that moment I wasn't sure what to think, had I gone too far with that kiss? Unsure I sat back and looked at her and waited for her to make the next move. She put her hands on my shoulders and instructed me to lay down on the counter again, "Don't move." she said as she got off the counter moved towards the end where my feet were. "Slide your ass down here so I can eat your pussy bitch." she said with the mischievous smile. Happily I scooted my bottom to the end of the counter and looked at her. She kissed me once more time on the lips as she put her hand on my knees and opened my legs pulling up a bar stool, took a seat and lowered her face between my legs. 

She licked my pussy with probing lips and little bites of her tongue as I moaned, my pussy was dripping and as she licked my hard clit, sucking and swirling her tongue and her lips on me; she moved two fingers in and out of me curling her fingers in as she found my g-spot.  I moaned over and over the heat of passion rising, making me want to let go.  Finally she hummed, the vibrations of her lips sent me over the edge and I came, moaning louder and louder.  "Shhh" she said against my clit only making me moan louder.  After I came she got up and whispered, "Now me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment