Thursday, October 31, 2013

Patience is a virtue

The blindfold keeps me in the dark as I kneel, my face upturned, I wait. He stands in front of me, dangerously close, I can feel him yet he does  not touch me. Don't ask me how I know, perhaps the power of his gaze, but I  can tell he's looking down at me.   I smile up at him then invitingly  open my mouth, in hope that he will give me what I want.

My Sir knows I crave his taste, he knows I want him in my mouth but still he makes me wait. I try to be patient but I can feel his cock close to my lips. So very close and yet he still makes me wait. 

Impatience is setting in, I want to taste him, to cradle him in mouth and worship him with my lips and tongue.  My heart is racing, my hands are bound and without thinking I strain against the ropes, just a little closer and he will be mine.

His laughter is quiet, under his breath, I know he is pleased to see me want him in my mouth so badly.  He caresses my cheek and I nuzzle his palm.

  I feel the sting of his hand against my cheek.  As he swears under his breath.  I am pleased.  He does not strike me out of anger,  this I know, it is his passion, his need to give me what he knows I want but must make me wait for.  I know he wants it as much as I, but I will wait, because my obedience pleases him.

Just another moment, I will make my move. I may be punished for my boldness  but it will be worth it. 

I feel his cock close to my cheek. I stick out my tongue finding a drop of his nectar and the swollen head of his cock.  I hear him sigh as I wrap my lips around him and suck gently.

He is now mine.  My lips and tongue explore his manhood and I lick and suck his balls, and for making me wait, I take little bites because it makes him moan. The way I like.

1 comment:

  1. Having my balls sucked makes me weak in the knees. Not soft gentle sucking but hard, vigorous, and painful.

    ReplyDelete